Boarding is available for clients that have trained or are currently training with us.
Existing clients may continue to board your dog with us.
There is limited space availability so please make sure to give as much notice as possible.
Dogs must have current vaccinations; Rabies, DHPP (Parvo, Distemper) and Bordetella. Dogs must be spayed or neutered (exception made for Puppy Clients).
$50 day / 1 dog
$70 day / 2 dogs
Holiday rates: +$10.00/ day (day before, actual holiday, and day after)
- 30 minute morning walk
- 45-60 minute afternoon PACK WALK
- All day access to supervised backyard play
- Socialization with dogs boarding and with dogs visiting for training
- Continued work on training or address issues if there are any
- No up-charging for feeding or medicating your dog
- Smaller dog to human ratio
*** We are closed for business the following dates *** (updated on 16-September-2019)
September 25th - October 1st
Drop off time: as early as 7am
Pickup time: no later than 7pm
We pickup your dog(s) add +$10.00
We drop off your dog(s) add +$10.00
If after 7pm pick up is necessary then please make that known in advance. There are no guarantees the requested late pick up time can be supported.
$15 late pickup service fee
Accepted forms of payment.
Paypal / Venmo / Cash / Check
Credit Cards accepted via Square (2.75% service fee applied) VISA / MC / AMEX / Discover